COVID-19 POLICY at Wrinklers Wood Glamping
In order to navigate the relaxing of the 'lockdown' measures we wanted to inform our guests and those thinking of staying with us of when we plan to open and what measures we are taking here in order to minimize any risk to both you, our guests, and our selves as your hosts.
We plan to re-open on 4th July as per the current date when the Government have indicated travel restrictions for UK travel will be lifted. Therefore we are actively taking bookings from then.
If you book we will ask for a 25% deposit which is non-refundable with the balance due 10 weeks in advance of the booking. We advise taking out travel insurance that covers cancellation.
In order to protect you and minimize any risk to you we have implemented the following measures:
- All accommodations are self contained so no shared bathrooms or kitchens
- Self Check-in - guests will be given instructions on how to access and open the accommodation themselves and information about the tents / cabin will be e-mailed to guests ahead of their stay. We will be on the end of a phone for any queries.
- Strict cleaning procedures will be put in place whereby all surfaces, including floors, and all exposed surfaces will be wiped down with a disinfectant cleaner.
- Bed linen will be cleaned on a high temperature wash.
- Only one person will be allowed in our small on-site shop at any one time and the shop will be cleaned daily and all surfaces wiped with a disinfectant cleaner.